Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tell, again.

A little over 2 months ago, I told Superwoman about the affair.  It was such a relief to get that off my chest.  It was a comfort that I told her the whole story and she still loved me.  I've had so many people (ahem, the mommies) judge my actions without walking in my shoes.

Superwoman, Pretty and I try to get out once a month.  We usually pamper ourselves and spend some time without the kids.  I've wanted to tell Pretty for some time, but she was going through a personal crisis of her own and I didn't want to add to it.

Telling her was dramatically different than telling Superwoman.  Superwoman holds a lot of anger toward The Mister and tried to rally Pretty in that anger.  But Pretty instantly began crying and all she could say was "it makes me so angry that you felt you couldn't tell us."

Oh my gosh, how did I get so lucky to have two of the very best friends on the planet??

No comments:

Post a Comment