Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 3


Okay, today is day three. It's a bad day. Today I am feeling very violated. I compare it to the time my car was broken into. I felt very icky that someone was in my car without permission, went through my stuff, and shattered my security. This is like that only 1000x worse. And it's mainly because who knows what they talked about in regards to me or things I said. Perhaps I'm still in a state of denial, but it's the emotional relationship that still bothers me more than the physical. I don't know.

So far, The Mister is still doing all the right things (again, I realize it's only day 3). He is being very supportive and patient (yes, I know - as he should). I told him that there is no way that I can kiss him right now and I have no idea when I'll be able to again. He understands of this.

I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment