Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 6

Today was a bad day.  It may or may not have been confounded by the fact that I left the house without taking my medication.  We took the kids over to my Dad's house for a while.  The whole time there, I had to stuff my feelings down and put on a happy face.  On the way home, The Mister asked me what I was thinking.  So, I started unloading on him.  I'm so angry!!  I can't believe he sat for months listening to me cry about how deceived I felt (notice the past tense, that's because I thought it was over), he'd look me right in the eye and tell he was sorry and that it was over.  But, it wasn't.  He'd tell me that I was the only one.  But, I wasn't.  He'd tell me that he never slept with her.  But, he had.  Every time I felt like we were starting rebuild trust, something would come along and bring it tumbling back down.  He definitely has an up-hill battke ahead of him.  I hope I'm not stupid for giving him one last chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment