Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Break.

The Mister is away again.  I can't remember if I've mentioned it or not, but it's only a week this time.  He went to visit his dad who lives out of town.  However, I'm left to tend to the kids by myself AGAIN.  I'm the one responsible for everything AGAIN.  I've been in a not so great place mentally for the last few day - basically my anger is back with a vengeance.  Before he left, The Mister accused me finding things to get mad about.  I've been doing some reading and found that it is actually very common for the disbelief to fully wear off around the 6 month mark.  The thing is, he may have known that if he had done some research, like I asked him to.  Although he TELLS me otherwise, I get the distinct feeling that he feels I should be satisfied with the fact that he remains in no contact with The Whore.  It's not enough.  We are working with such a deficit right now that there is no way that is going to properly heal this relationship.

My biggest concern with this little break is that rather than missing him, I just continue to be sad and angry.  He promised to call me every day, which he has, but he's so distracted by whatever else is going on in the room.  When he calls his dad from our house, he goes in the other room to talk - not outside of ear shot, but away from distractions.  Why am I not given the same courtesy?

And the biggest question is when do I get MY break?  OH, he'll tell me to do whatever I want.  But it's just not feasible and he knows that.  Yet, somehow he's managed to get all kinds of guys trips - I'm not even talking about military-related stuff.

But HE was the one who needed an escape and found it in The Whore.

Give me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment